Registration Open! 2018 WPMA Annual Scientific & Membership Meeting Friday, September 14th - Saturday, September 15th American Club, Kohler, WI
Please join your friends and peers at the beautiful American Club in Kohler, WI for this once-a-year meeting intended to further advance the art and science of podiatric medicine and surgery by providing Wisconsin DPMs with the highest quality of education presented in a variety of formats. This year earn up to 8 CMEs through a power-packed program, while interacting with a diverse range of vendors and engaging networking opportunities.
This year's features include:
- Golf Outing: Tee times have been reserved at the Whistling Straits (Irish Course). Confirmation of tee times have been sent to the players. Contact the WPMA office if you did not receive yours. VIEW TEE TIMES & PAIRINGS
- Welcome Reception at the Kohler Design Center: A welcome reception will be held Friday evening at the three-level Kohler Design Center. Mingle and catch up with fellow Wisconsin DPMs, while enjoying hors d'ouevres and beverages and exploring the 3-level design showcase. An interactive Case Study presentation will be held immediately following the welcome reception, beginning promptly at 6:00 p.m. 2 CMEs available.
- New this year! Mobile Skills Lab - Plantar Plate Repair and Hammertoe + 1st MPJ Fusion with Crosscheck Technology: This hands-on track will be running concurrently to the presentations throughout the day. Space is limited to 3 participants per hour. Register early to secure your preferred time slot!
- WPMA/APMA Members: $75 | Resident Members attend for FREE! (Must be registered.)
- APMA-only Members (non-WPMA members): $150
- Non-Members: $350
A Luxurious Destination in WI!
After golfing at Blackwolf Run® or Whistling Straits®, rejuvenating at Kohler Waters Spa, or exploring the numerous activities in the Village of Kohler and surrounding area, Destination Kohler has gracious accommodations sure to delight.
The WPMA has secured room for both Friday and Saturday at the American Club for $369 and the Inn on Woodlake (their sister, less expensive property) for $219. Woodlake is located less than a block away from the American Club. If you wish to make your room reservation, please call (866)-749-5408 and reference Reservation #82T8RL and reiterate to them that you are part of a group block under the name of Wisconsin Podiatric Medical Association.
The deadline to book rooms is August 15th.