The Wisconsin Podiatric Medical Association is a unique network of podiatrists from across the state who are committed to making a positive difference for the profession, while educating the public about the benefits of podiatric care.
WPMA is pleased to offer you an opportunity to take an active role in the future of podiatry in Wisconsin. We provide you with the tools & resources to stay up to date on key health care issues facing the profession.
Here are just some of benefits you will receive as a WPMA member:
- State legislative and legal expertise
- Discounted continuing education on topics relevant to your practice
- e-Newsletters twice a month
- Action alerts regarding important legislative initiatives
- Free classified postings in our newsletters and on the WPMA website
- Listing in WPMA's statewide public "Find a Podiatrist” directory
- Assistance with private and public (Medicaid and Medicare) insurance billing issues
Membership with Wisconsin Podiatric Medical Association includes membership with American Podiatric Medical Association. Both national and state membership dues are determined on a sliding scale in relation to your practice status and number of years in practice, along with other pertinent factors.
Here are the benefits you will receive for being an APMA member:
- Federal advocacy efforts to advance podiatric medicine at the United States Congress and through regulatory advocacy with federal government agencies
- Attendance at APMA's annual scientific meeting (The National) at a reduced rate and savings on APMA's brochures for patients
- Access to the professional purchase program and the member affinity programs allowing you to save on podiatric products and services
- Listing in APMA's "Find a Podiatrist" directory
- Subscription to the APMA News, Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Weekly Focus and the APMA News Brief
- Access to APMA's e-advocacy site
- Inclusion in APMA's online and hard copy version of the Member Directory
We hope that you will join us. We look forward to serving you!